Origanal Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origanal Warrior Cats

A site based strickly on the Warrior books by Erin Hunter. (These Are The Lake Territorys.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiding Spot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FlameStar

FlameStar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:01 am

finally away from them fireheart thought as he curled up to sleep.... then he thought what if honeystar knew who my parents were..........the he was asleep
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:47 pm

honeystar wached fireheart sleep and then thought about her clan. honeystar did to much sneekng around and she needed to speek to starclan very soon.
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:46 am

if you think i can't smell then your wrong honeystar. so you now know about my hiding spot..... so what do you want?
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:30 pm

honeystar stepped from behind the trees and bushes and growled " what are you doing sneeking of like this and then just going to slepp righting in the middle of the day when there is work to be done". honeystar came closer and then growled " i think i am starting to question myself weather i was right to make you deputy of my clan thunderclan" honeystar stared at fireheart right in the eyes and then she looked away thinking of how well she knew nhim and then she thught i dont even know who his pearnts are.
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:06 am

well u don't i'm leaving if everybody can't stop treating me like dirt. do you know who my father is? if you don't then i'll tell you; birchstar. and with that he ran off
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:52 pm

honeystar stared after fireheart she had no idead who his father was. then honeystar ran after him and when she finnaly cought up with she she blocked his path and wated.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 am

a hissing noise came from the two-leg nest
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofsnowrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
honeystar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:50 pm

honeystar looked around startled and then she turned round back to fox. "im sorry" honeystar wisperd "i did knot know" she honeystar sadly padded away back to the camp to get ready to leave for her travles to the moonpool.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:39 am

"what is your problume intruding on my turf"meowed a shadowy figure a she-cat with a glossy light blue gray pelt and blue eyes "well? what do you want" she meowed more calmly
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:13 pm

honeystar wipped around. "who are you and what do you want you are on thunderclans terrotry" honeystar stepped closer with her fur brisiling and growling.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:36 am

"oh your a clan cat arnt you"meowed the she-cat with a smerkish smile
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 am

honeystar unsheathed her claws. "get out" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:07 am

the she-cat doesnt move but her smile quikly turns to a frown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiding Spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiding Spot   Hiding Spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiding Spot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Origanal Warrior Cats :: Clans :: Thunderclan :: Abandoned TwoLeg Nest-
Jump to: