Origanal Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origanal Warrior Cats

A site based strickly on the Warrior books by Erin Hunter. (These Are The Lake Territorys.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh-Kill Pile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 am

HoneyStar has ordered us to stock-up the fresh-kill pile so teel how much prey you caught, how much you took, & who it was for
[/center]gtet it! Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:30 am

um.......
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofsnowrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:27 am

it means replenish it!!!!
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:29 am

you know stock it up with no fresh kill
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:01 pm

honeystar padded over to the cat giving orders. "who are you" honeystar growled she did not know who this cat was and it did not smell like thunderclans sent.
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:40 pm

i am fireheart~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O my god has everyone forgot about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe u honeystar i am ur deputy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:28 pm

honeystar looked at him "i did not recognise you" she growled. " and i thought you forgotten about us and had gone of to another forest". honeystar turned and padded away into her den.
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:12 pm

u thought i left? i got preoucupied on other sites thats all but i finally got an email from frogstar and i'm back srry i wasn't on
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:51 am

honeystar tuched noses with him. "i forgive you" honeystar purred so then honeystar turned and padded back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:25 am

#1.honeystar dosnt want anyone to say omg or you know what" do not say O.M.G or i will get annoyed"thats what she seid
#2.i emailed frogstar and seid that i need her back mabey she thoght you emailed her so what did she say
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 am

honeystar looked at eden rainclaw. "thank you" honeystar purred.
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:07 am

Eden rainclaw wrote:
#1.honeystar dosnt want anyone to say omg or you know what" do not say O.M.G or i will get annoyed"thats what she seid
#2.i emailed frogstar and seid that i need her back mabey she thoght you emailed her so what did she say
did i say that?! Did I?!
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 am

eden purrs
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:24 am

u know thats really annoying
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:17 pm

honeystar padded up to them. "stop fighting in my clan" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:09 am

i agree with honeystar ,fighting within a clan will tare the clan apart
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 pm

honeystar turned around and purred happily. "thank you" honeystar purred.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:50 pm

honeystar purred. then honeystar turned and padded away to her den.
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:43 am

you know i liked it better when it was just 4 of us & noboby was on. You know honeystar if you want me to leave and become a loner just tell me because thats the impression i'm getting!
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:45 am

you want your cats to become loners?!
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:08 pm

honeystar wipped around and stared at them. "of course i do NOT want to be a loner, i live with my clan and i protect me can, how dare you think i want to become a loner" honeystar growled and then she tuned away and stalked back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:29 am

sorry i thoght flamestar wanted his cats to be loners he seid so "You know honeystar if you want me to leave and become a loner just tell me because thats the impression i'm getting!" seid flamestar
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:10 am

So then why am I the target of your blaming?! Oh and Eden 2 questions #1: do you know how to spell! #2: do you ever EVER not get into peoples busineise?
Back to top Go down
honeystar

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:32 am

honeystar stepped between then and growled. "ok then if you two want to fight you will go and become loners then, but if you want to stop fighting and get on with your dutys i am happy to hear that, oh and if i hear or see you two fighting again i will start to think of some punishment as i do NOT allow fighting in my can" honeystar growled and then she looked at both of them waighting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh-Kill Pile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh-Kill Pile
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next