Origanal Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origanal Warrior Cats

A site based strickly on the Warrior books by Erin Hunter. (These Are The Lake Territorys.)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh-Kill Pile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:48 am

i am loyal to honeystar and i will not let fighting get in the way of my loyalty!
Back to top Go down
http://thewolvesofsnowrpg.proboards.com/index.cgi
FlameStar

FlameStar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm srry and i understand what u said but really Lol
Back to top Go down
honeystar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:25 pm

honeystar looked at flamestar "i will send you OUT of my clan to become a loner if you do NOT stop fighting" honeystar growled. then honeystar jumped up onto the highock and called "all cats old enouph to catch their own pray gather below the highrock for a clan meeting".
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:12 am

Moonclaw heard Honeystar yowl for a Clan Meeting, and skidded into the clearing. He sat calmly, and waited for Honeystar to talk.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:22 am

all my cats come to high rock sandstorm sits next to moonclaw
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:23 am

Moonclaw smiled as Sandstorm sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
honeystar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:28 am

honeystar stared down at her clan and suddenly started to feel a bit shacky. "cats of thunderclan, as you all know i have had a tough few days and nights as i had colasped but now i am better. i am glad to say that today is a very special day for sunkit. as from today sunkit will be an apprentice, sunkit please come forward" honeystar addresed her clan.
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:42 am

Moonclaw listened intently.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:56 am

sunkit proudly lifted her head to the sky as she trotted over to high rock she sat down when she got there "lucky"murmerd dogkit and scourgekit at the same time "you will have your day,for now you must respect your older sister"meowed starpelt as she proudly watched her dauter
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Moonclaw watched, a small smile springing to his face as Sunkit came forward.
Back to top Go down
honeystar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:42 am

honeystar looked at unkit sweetly. "from this day forward you will be know as sunpaw and your mentor will be moonclaw" honeystar waighted for moonclaw to come forward to his new apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:49 am

Moonclaw blinked, and walked over to his apprentice with pride in his step. He touched noses with his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
honeystar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:27 am

honeystar looked at her clan then she nodded quickly. she jumped down from the highrock and went into her den over to see the new apprentice smile and then honeystar purred happily.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 am

sunpaw ran over to her younger brothers and tesed them after a little bit of teseing she trotted over to speedpaw "h...hi"mewed speedpaw"i guess were friends now,right?"meowed sunpaw "yea i guess.......i mean of corse best friends!"meowed speedpaw "i asume speedpaw likes sunpaw"mewed sandstorm to moonclaw under her breath so the young apprentices would'nt hear
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Moonclaw smiled softly. "I assume so." He replied back.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 am

sandstorm made a little giggle
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Moonclaw held back a hysterical giggle. He was so nervous around Sandstorm, and wished he could tell her how he felt. "Wanna go hunting?" Moonclaw suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
honeystar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:34 pm

honeystar padded up to them " can you go hunting plaese you two" honeystar went over to the fresh kil pile and saw nothing but a mouse and a vole. honeystar looked at them "and if you do go hunting please take your apprentices with you and show them the borders and around the woods plaese then you can go hunting" honeystar turned and padded away back to her den.
Back to top Go down
FlameStar

FlameStar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:59 pm

honeystar wrote:
honeystar looked at flamestar "i will send you OUT of my clan to become a loner if you do NOT stop fighting" honeystar growled. then honeystar jumped up onto the highock and called "all cats old enouph to catch their own pray gather below the highrock for a clan meeting".
it was ajoke srry
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 8:27 am

"ok honeystar"meowed sandstorm she tunered her head around "speedpaw sunpaw were going to show you the territory!" yowled sandstorm over her sholder
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 am

Great! Thanks, Honeystar! Moonclaw thought irritably. Moonclaw nodded, "C'mon Sunpaw!" Moonclaw called.
Back to top Go down
honeystar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:33 pm

honeystar looked at the four of them and knew that moonclaw liked sandstorm. " i will try my best" she murmerd then she went to go and find the kittypet fox so honeystar could go and talk to him about the prophsey.
Back to top Go down
Eden rainclaw

Eden rainclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:41 am

speedpaw and sunpaw came bounding over
Back to top Go down
honeystar

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:53 pm

"FOX" honeystar called him. she looked around and called him again "FOX".
Back to top Go down
Moonclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:10 am

Moonclaw smiled at his apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh-Kill Pile   Fresh-Kill Pile - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh-Kill Pile
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next